This post aims at giving you a simple technique to start the Chinese New Year on the right foot, with some boost of luck in the first four days. It should work both on your personal life and business, if you have one.
This is the second part on the Chi of 2015, year of the Wood Yin Goat, and I suggest that you read the first part here:
The technique is based on the Qi Men Dun Jia oracle, which tell us which sectors or directions are auspicious to use for a given year, month, day and even time. To activate a good structure, we either travel in that direction from our place at the given time, or we can use a fan or water feature in the given sector at home. If travelling, what matters is the point of arrival in relation to the point of departure, not the road you take to get there. So, for example, if you live in Hackney in London, UK, and need to use the North direction between 9am and 11am, then you can leave your London home anytime between 9:15am and 10:30 am and go to Enfield, Chesthunt or as far as Cambridge, by whatever mean you fancy. If you need to stay in London, from Hackney you could go to Edmonton Green (how exciting!). You shall not head back home before the time frame has passed; so the return trip cannot start before 11 am. Ideally, spend at least 30 min or more in the location you arrive to…At home, simply start the feature at the right time and in the right area, and stop it once the timeframe is over. Easy!
So, Wednesday the 4th is the first day of the Yin Wood Goat year. Which the year will actually start during the Horse Hour (11am-1pm), we can already use an activation on Wednesday morning as the effects shall be felt for days. By using one on every following day, we cumulate the positive effects. Below are the calculations made on the Qi Men Dun Jia oracle that I have made for you. It works wherever you live: London, the UK, Europe, Los Angeles, anywhere! Of course take your local time and refer to your local map if using the travelling option. If at home, here is how to determine the sectors.
Find the center of your house, apartment and business. Go there with a compass. Let’s say we do this in an apartment in London; I am standing in the living room that is at the center of the premises. Then I look on the compass to see which room such as the kitchen, the master bedroom, the bathroom etc. occupy each sector: North, South, East, West, Southeast, Southwest, Norheast. Northwest. I will use the right room/sector to put the fan or water feature, in regard to the activation listen for the given time.
- Wednesday 4/2
- 7 am-9 am: SE
- 9 am-11 am: NE but for women only
So, either you travel heading to the Southeast direction, leaving your home between 7:15am and 8:30 am (to be on the safe side), or use a feature at home or in your business premises in the Southeast sector. Otherwise, you can use the next timeframe if you are a woman, but with the Northeast direction.
Make sure you stop the feature at the end of the timeframe, and if you travel head back after the timeframe is over, not before.
- Thursday 5/2
- 5 am-7 am: Nothwest.
- 11 am-1 pm: Southeast. This one is best used for spiritual offering, prayers, mantras time to send your intent of the year and request assistance for the other realm. You can activate at home or go to a Temple located Southeast of your home for example.
Or you can use the South direction during the same timeframe to boost more the business side of things…
- Friday 6/2
- 9 am-11 am: Southeast. If you are travelling, then use 11 am-1 pm to come back to your departure point, as heading Northwest for this timeframe is also auspicious –added bonus.
Other option, equally good:
- 11 am-1 pm: Southwest. If you can afford, then wait to use the 5pm-7pm timeframe to head back Northeast.
Of course you can also use those timeframe at home or in your business premises. You can use one or more.
So for example for Friday:
- 9am-11am: activate Southeast or Southwest
- 11am-1pm: activate Northwest
- 5pm-7pm: activate Northeast.
- Saturday 7/2
- 1 pm-3 pm: Southwest.
If you want to add to the positive effects, you can wear the right colours on each day. If you are unsure about which colour refer to which Element, please look at the color guide for the 5 Elements. Here they are listed for you.
- Wednesday the 4th: Wear Earth or Metal colours. Avoid Fire colours (Pink, red, purple, aubergine, orange, maroon, electric blue)
- Thursday the 5th: Wear Metal or Water colours. Avoid Earth colours (brown, yellow)
- Friday the 6th: Wear Metal or Water colours. Avoid Earth colours (brown, yellow)
- Saturday the 7th: Wear Water or Wood colours. Avoid Metal colours (white, gold, silver, copper, metallic tones)